Monday, February 18, 2013

YOU ARE NOT HELPLESS!

As I watch the news and read the newspapers I realize one thing, in general:

They are appealing to the helpless and hopeless!

This is their target audience.  The "it's not my fault" crowd.  Which appears to be a growing crowd.

But you and I are not part of that crowd.  You and I are the ones who know that we control our own destinies. 

You and I don't have to be the same people in the same place five or ten years from now.

We can and will become the people that we want to be come.  The only thing stopping us IS us.

Set your goal, develop your plan, take your first step towards your goal today, this minute, now!

Do not wait until tomorrow ... tomorrow becomes the next day, the next week ... start this instant.

Set your goal, develop your plan, start.

No comments: