Thursday, November 8, 2012

EMERGENCY BACKUP TOILET PAPER?

Unbelievable!  I am at a business conference and staying at the Wynn in Las Vegas.  Beautiful hotel, great service and great attention to detail.

My youngest daughter (Chloe who is back home with the rest of the family - this is a business trip afterall) asked me to take lots of pictures so that she could experience Las Vegas too.  My second day in Las Vegas had some free time, so I walked about the strip and took lots of pictures to share with her.  Since my sense of observation was at a heightened level I noticed in my hotel room something I hadn't noticed on day one.  It was an "emergency backup" roll of toilet paper!

I spent the next twenty-four hours joking about it.  Then I realized, this is part of their attention to detail.  I still think it's funny ... but they truly want their rooms to be prepared for their clients' every need.  That's great service!


No comments: